|Home||» Products||» Vacuum Mixer Dryer||» Vacuumized Ribbon Mixer Dryer|
Vacuumized Ribbon Mixer Dryer
Product Code : 64
Brand Name : Prism
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 1.8 Lakh INR
- Vacuumized Ribbon Mixer Dryer, Other
- Stainless Steel
- 200 Kg/hr
- Control Mode
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- 410-440 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 275-425 Kilograms (kg)
We offer Vacuumized Ribbon Mixer Dryers, which are highly suitable for drying and mixing of the materials are well oxidized, can not functioned at low temperature and are poisonous in nature. These are operated at low temperature expeditiously under vacuum and are used for the drying and mixing of raw materials and powder or grains of insecticides, pesticides, pharmaceutical materials and crystalline. Offered products are also applicative for food industry and consist of a coated cylindrical shield. Offered with rigid structure motors and gear box, there is also a provision for utilization of vacuum in the internals of shell. These are accessible with the circulation of heat media in the jacket in the rotation durations of stirrer. Vacuumized Ribbon Mixer Dryers have ample heating surface area conferred via the interiors of the cylindrical shell that insures consistent drying.
Operational procedures and features :
Operational procedures and features :
- Come with diffusive activity evoked by the mixing stirrer that perpetually brings a fresh sheet to its contact with in-directed heated walls of the shell.
- The well configured sealing system enable the fixture of deep vacuum as well as positive spreading of a heating media.
- The material is occupied with the outer ribbon. The shaft makes rotation at comparatively reduced speed. The moving ribbons thrust the material into backward direction back and forth during the mixing.
- The outward ribbon rotation depose the physical from the ends to the center.
- The motility of inner ribbon change the material from the center to the ends. This counter-current activity effects in consistent blending.
- The mixing is attained in 15 to 20 minutes with 90 to 95 % or finer homogeneity.
- The bottom discharge is given for material unloading and effortless cleanup of the mixing drum.
- Particularly configured self adjusting sealing provisions of are offered in unique design so as to ensure the zero black particle in the mixing drum.
- Provisions for continued vacuum fixture during the process.
- The dry product is consistent with consistent properties.
- Reduced low value of moisture even at reduced drying temperatures.
- Ribbon type mixing agitator and rigid drive with motor and gear boxes.
- Jacketed shells are proffered for drying procedure with the assistance of steam heated.
- Shells have been configured for vacuum, stuffing box has been provisioned for shaft sealing.
- Single shell is accessible with separable side wall cover.
- The top of the shell connection is handy for material charging with the assistance of butter fly valve manually functioned, Vacuum Connection and primary hole that comes with vacuum gauge.
- Connection integrated in the jacket is given for steam Inlet process with the help of steam trap, pressure gauge safety valve located at the bottom side.
- Convenient and simple operation with easy cleanliness, changeover, operator protection & simple to maintain.
- Capacities from 500 Kg/Hr Industrial Productions.
- Design is cGMP Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-12 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445, Gujarat, India