|Home||» Products||» Vacuum Mixer Dryer||» Vacuum Shelf Dryer|
Vacuum Shelf Dryer
With the aid of our high-tech tools and machines, we are able to manufacture and export the Vacuum Shelf Dryer. Our dryers are precisely engineered by making use of finest quality raw material procured from the certified vendors. All these dryers are used to cater the requirements of rapid drying regarding air-sensitive and heat sensitive materials. We deliver our Vacuum Shelf Dryer to the customers at most competitive prices.
- Longer service life
- Accurate dimensions
- Seamless finish
- Highly effective uniform air re-circulating system by low speed fan.
- All corners of drying chamber including door rounded to ensure cGMP standards.
- Standard features include Dryer Chamber with Vapour Extraction system & Heating Arrangement .
- 4 Point Temperature Scanner.
- Single Point Control for all pumps & Controllers
- Compact Skid arrangement for all Auxillary Equipments
- Designed such that all auxillary equipments can be placed in utility area, ensuring huge cost savings incurred for setting up & running clean room area.
- FLP model available on request
The Vacuum Shelf Tray Dryers are used where difficulties in drying materials due to high toxic contents, hygroscopic in nature, heat sensitive. The boiling point of the material to be dried is brought down and the entire system is in a closed loop. No contamination occurs, due to the closed arrangement. Any vapors evolved during the drying process is cooled down through a connected heat exchanger and collected in receiver. The vacuum shelf dryer when combined with solvent extraction system, ensures that almost all of evaporating vapors is recovered and condensed in to a receiver which is vacuumised.
The Vacuum Shelf Tray Dryer is basically a tray dryer working under vacuum conditions. It dries on the conduction principle. There are a number of shelves inside the dryer on which the product laden trays are placed. The top most shelf is a dummy shelf to ensure proper heating and to block dried powder from escaping into the solvent extraction system.