|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Multi Mill||» Multi Mill|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 85000 INR
- Multi Mill, Other
- Stainless Steel
- 200 Kg/hr
- Control Mode
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- 410-440 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 275-425 Kilograms (kg)
Multi Mill is utilized for pulverization, dry and wet granulation, shredding, milling, chopping, size diminution in cosmetics, ceramics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, colors, dyestuff, food products, fertilizers, spices, etc. It also finds utilization in insecticides, plastics, detergents, pesticides, and resins industries. Particle size reduction is done via impact in the air, on material with blades tossing at advanced speeds, in the interiors of a cylindrical sieve. The molecules distribute via the screen arranged inside the hopper.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP â Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Granulating, pulverizing, milling, admixture and size reduction of dry & wet material is done with high speed and accuracy.
- Output capacity 50 Kg - 200 Kg per hour.
- Easily removable contact parts are offered for cleaning as well as inspection, mobility is effortless.
- Changeable force, better swing and impact edges are offered, turning within screen.
- Position of beaters can be modified with the assistance of forward- reversible switch.
- Assorted assemblages of wire mesh and perforated sieves.
- AC frequency drives are provided with variable speed.
- Belt less Drive
- Inline milling procedure with Sifter and HSMG
- Flame Proof electrical parts are offered.
- Over load protection has been given for optimal safety.
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-12 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India