Liquid Syrup Plant
Product Code : 23
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 3 Lakh INR
- Liquid Syrup Plant
- Stainless Steel
- 30-400 Kg/hr
- Control Mode
- 220-410 Watt (w)
- 210-310 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 400-600 Kilograms (kg)
Liquid Syrup Plant
Prism Sugar Syrup Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical industry for the production of Oral Liquids. Capacity of Plant available from 50 Liters to 10,000 Liters.
- The sugar crystals and water are added to sugar melting vessel. The steam is supplied and the sugar crystals are melted. Addition of additives manually and it mixes at the set temperature.
- The melt down sugar is transferred to manufacturing vessel after filtration in cone filter through transfer pump. The steam and heat are supplied in manufacturing vessel and the additives are added manually and mixed at the set temperature.
- Then the homogenizer performs emulsification and dispersion.
- After confirmation of Sugar syrup discharge the product is transferred to filter press for filtration which is then transferred by transfer pump to storage vessel.
- Keeping the product under agitation the product is transferred to the filling line through transfer pump.
- Completely fully automatic liquid / oral manufacturing plant with fully automatic operations and designed as per cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available from 50 Liters to 10,000 Liters.
- Fully Automatic liquid oral mfg plant consisting of
- Sugar Melting Vessel: Jacketed, Insulated with mixing stirrer-Top/ Bottom Entry.
- Cone Filter with Transfer Pump: Bucket type filter unit with different sieves.
- Transfer pump: It is provide to transfer the syrup / suspension to the filling machine.
- Interconnecting Pipeline
- Integrated Automatic Control Panel.
- Working Platform
- Syrup Manufacturing Vessel: Jacketed, Insulated with mixing stirrer- Top/Bottom Entry
- Online Homogenizer.
- Filter Press: Final filtration is done in zero hold up filter press.
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Transfer System: To transfer sugar from storage room to sugar melting vessel through vacuum.
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-12 Days
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in 'Syrup Processing Plant' category
Most Popular Products
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445, Gujarat, India
Mr Dilip M Patidar (Partner)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.