Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryer
Product Code : 25
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 18 INR/Piece
- Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryer
- Stainless Steel
- 200 Kg/hr
- Control Mode
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- 410-440 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 275-425 Kilograms (kg)
Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryer :
Prism Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryer, Mixing and Solvent recovery technology is suitable for drying the material which can not operate at low temperature easily oxidized, poisonous in nature. It operates at low temperature efficiently under vacuum. It is very economical by total solvent recovery. It is used for raw materials drying and mixing powder or granules of Pharmaceutical Materials, Biotech, Crystalline, Insecticides, Pesticides, and Food industry and heat sensitive products.
The Double Cone Rotary Vacuum Dryer consists of a jacketed double conical shell rotating low speed with provision for application of vacuum inside the shell and circulation of heating media in the jacket during the rotation of the cone. The large heating surface area presented by the internals of the cone ensures uniform drying of the product, as the product gently tumbles while the cone rotates slowly. The diffusive action induced by the tumbling cone constantly presents a fresh layer to come into contact with the indirectly heated walls of the shell. A well designed sealing system enable maintenance of deep vacuum inside the shell, and also ensures positive circulation of a heating media in the jacket. During process the evaporated air is generated and which is recovery through vacuum system, cyclone, closed condenser and solvent recover bin. A suitably sized condenser and receiver allows the solvent vapour to be totally condensed before being handled by the vacuum pump.
In addition, provision for purging the inner shell of the cone, with a suitable inert gas during its operation to evacuate the solvent fumes, totally prevents re-condensation of the solvent. This is particularly relevant towards the final stages of drying when the "vapour pressure differential" between the cone and the vacuum receiver, is marginal and evacuation of the solvent fumes is inefficient by itself. Purging the system with an inert gas at this stage enables a quicker and better drying of the product.
New Design Features:
- Designed strictly compliance with the stipulation of cGMP
- Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316 L Quality
- Dryer can be used for mixing, blending in its single unit.
- Fast and uniform mixing and drying at low temperature.
- Continues vacuum maintenance during process.
- 100 % Solvent Recovery can be carried out.
- Internal cartridge filter for fine powders with effective surface area.
- Suitable size condenser, Receiver is provided for solvent recovery,
- Cyclone separator to recovery the solid particle.
- Easy to discharge of the dried material and clean due to the conical configuration of the dryer.
- Nitrogen purging system is available for mechanical seal as well as for cleaning filter.
- Specially designed S.S. Rotary union is available for hot liquid inlet and outlet.
- Mode of heating is indirect through steam, hot water or hot oil.
- Option for eye glass window for process visualization.
- One or two chopper units inside the drying chamber provided for breaking up lumps of the product.
- Internal mechanical seals can be easily detached and removed.
- Safety Features: Temperature controls, Process controls, Over load protection and Emergency stop.
- Optional Features: Spraying system, PLC controls, CIP- WIP system, Explosion proof motor & Electrical
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-12 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Western Europe, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Most Popular Products
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445, Gujarat, India
Mr Dilip M Patidar (Partner)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.