Cream Manufacturing Plant
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 1 Lakh INR
- Cream Manufacturing Plant, Other
- Stainless Steel
- 200 Kg/hr
- Control Mode
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- 410-440 Volt (v)
- Weight (kg)
- 275-425 Kilograms (kg)
Fostered with a team of highly qualified professionals, we have been able to manufacture and supply a broad range of Cream Manufacturing Plant. This plant is manufactured by making use of superior quality materials and advanced technology in adherence with industry standards. It is used for mixing the cream at high speed. Clients can avail this Cream Manufacturing Plant from us at industry leading prices within promised time frame.
- High functionality
- Long service life
- Excellent performance
The pre determined water quantity is added to water heating vessel. The steam is supplied and the addition of additives manually and mix at the set temperature.
- Then the oil, wax, petroleum jelly is charged to wax phase vessel. The steam and heat are supplied in manufacturing vessel and the additives are added manually and mixed at the set temperature.
- Vacuum pump transfers the heated wex and heated water to main manufacturing vessel. The additives are added manually and mixed at the set temperature and also the homogenizer performs emulsification and dispersion
- After confirmation of cream / ointment discharge the product is transferred to storage tank using lobe pump.
- Keeping the product under slow speed agitation in storage vessel the product is transferred to ointment tube filling machine through ointment transfer pump.
- Completely fully automatic ointment cream manufacturing plant with automatic operations and untouched by human hands.
- Designed as per cGMP Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available from 50 Liters to 5,000 Liters.
- Fully automatic ointment cream manufacturing plant consisting of
a. Water Melting Vessel
b. Wax heating Vessel
c. Main Manufacturing vessel
d. Storage vessel
e. Interconnecting pipeline with recirculation and transfer.
f. Vacuum Suction Pump.
g. Pumps (Bump Pump & metering pumps)
h. Integrated automatic control panel.
i. Working Platform.
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 1 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-12 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India